Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hi from the Florida half of the Naturally Twisted Moms

Welcome to the Organic/All Natural Mommy Nut farm : D Teeheehee

I am just one half of the Naturally Twisted Moms :) 

We are Bi-Coastal Best Friends  (BCBF) who are both SAHM or WAHM .
 My name is Opal and I live in the Sunny Beautiful Beachy West Coast of Central Florida with My hubby, Chris, My two darling angel daughters (ok thats a stretch but I love them) Aysia (7) and Addyson (Addy,5) (I will refer to my girls as the Double A's although they lovingly deserve the title of a 6 gel cell car battery at times) and our Overzealous 13 yr old Jack Russell, Shae (who thinks she is still a Puppy). I am a native (31 yrs) Floridian. I am also your resident All Natural/Organic Foodie!!!

 You should know just a few things about me before you read ahead....Im Loud and obnoxious and Annoying, I know I know everything!!!! I am a drama queen and an overbearing B*%tch at times :) But, Im also Loving, passionate, caring, Whimsical at times and a Little Nutty  ( who am I kidding ALOT Nutty!!!) I overuse (!!!!!) Alot. My Opinions are just that, MY OPINIONS, If you agree Great, If not by all means leave me a comment and I will either adjust my opinions or we can agree to disagree, But please be nice :)

Susan and I decided to start this blog as a resource for time strained moms who love organic/all natural foods and alternatives for their family, but need to see it done in a time/cost effective method. We also will use this as an avenue to rant and rave normally :D

Stay Tuned for Susan's Intro Post :)  Coming Soon to 2NTM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! The 2 Naturally Twisted Moms will review it for posting!!! Have a Naturally Twisted day!!!