Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Here I am! but there i went....

Hey there peeps, my name in Bruce Amen and I am Susan Amen's husband.  I wanted to bring a male prospective to the blog and be apart of Susan and Opal's blog.  Also have a place to share my life experiences, advice or seek other point of views.  I am 27 years old, have 2 little kiddos( another due in June) and work in the oilfield as a welder/custom fabricator.  I work a lot of hours with, spend time with the family and have a couple side hobbies/businesses.  I am a shade tree graphic designer and also make stickers, sign and banners.  I have also been tattooing for about a year and am pondering whether or not to continue it.  I love technology but I am uneasy about our dependance on it.  I love my gadgets, social media and all new types of technology but so many people in this age sit at home on Facebook on a Friday night to hang out with friends instead of physically spending time with each other.  My caution is to make sure to balance social media, internet and other technology.

I enjoy the wonders that my wonderful wife makes for crafts, food and party creations!  Susan and Opal are very creative, hard working mommies.  I think I can speak for Chris when I say they are both very talented women who we adore! (Hints why we married them so no one else get have them!)

I only use my Facebook for sharing family and work stuff to let people get an insight in our busy lives.  If you would like to check it out here is my link....https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1030399782

Hope to be posting something fun soon!

Thanks Susan and Opal for including me in the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Bruiser, My Brother from another state :) Thank you and Chris so much for being the loving supportive Hubbies that you are ( and Amazing Daddys) We love you both dearly and are so happy you like our new venture together :0) Love having the male insight on 2NTM :)

    <3 Opal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!! The 2 Naturally Twisted Moms will review it for posting!!! Have a Naturally Twisted day!!!