Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello from Colorado!!



Good evening from beautiful Colorado! It is finally getting warm here and we are definitely ready for summer! Welcome to Naturally Twisted Moms, I hope that you enjoy all (or at least most) of what we have to share. My name is Susan and I live with my hubby, Bruce, our two wonderful kiddos (Jasmine, 7 and Alex, 3) and our old man beagle. I am a SAHM of two wonderful kids that keep me on my toes and we are expecting our third here in a few short months. I am really excited to be a part of 2NTM and my hope is that we can benefit others with our information and hopefully save others time!
I am loud and sometimes a little out of control, I love with everything I have and try to be compassionate of others. I try to live by the golden rule and treat others as I would want to be treated although there are times that my emotions (and sometimes my hormones) get in the way of that. I think that Opal’s post pretty much covered it all, we are a lot alike and often share the same opinion. I look forward to sharing more and hope ya’ll enjoy!!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! The 2 Naturally Twisted Moms will review it for posting!!! Have a Naturally Twisted day!!!