Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Impatiently waiting.....

..For February 1st! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and it can't get here soon enough! I mean, don't get me wrong I love Christmas too but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's Day! Why? Well, I'm glad you asked! Reason 1: I get to spoil the hubby and kiddos every day in Feb all the way up until the big day. Reason 2: I think it's the only day out of the year that I get flowers. (Most years). Nothing beats a vase full of flowers on the kitchen table!

What are your favorite Valentine's Day traditions?

We (a little more I and a little less we), like to do a count down. I wrap 14 gifts and the kids and hubby get one a day. I know its not very creative, but I think it adds some fun to the holiday!

Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! The 2 Naturally Twisted Moms will review it for posting!!! Have a Naturally Twisted day!!!