Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cravings, Heart rates, needles and thread? Who comes up with this stuff?

So DH and I have our NT scan on monday and as most parents do at this stage in a pregnancy, we are both really anxious about possibly finding out what species of baby we are having. I could have sworn with both of my DD's that they were both boys and MAN ( or should I say Wo-Man) was I wrong!!!! From cravings to heart rates to the way I carried and so on EVERYTHING screamed boys.....not to mention out of 14 grandchildren on DH's side of the fam 13 were boys.

My grandmother used to use the old Italian wives tail of the needle and thread suspended over the belly ( I cant for the life of me remember which direction meant boy or girl) But it was always right.

So I write to you all today to find out what is the craziest, wackiest, funniest or realest gender predictor you have ever had? Leave them as a comment!!!!

Have a great day Momma's ( and Daddy's)

~Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! The 2 Naturally Twisted Moms will review it for posting!!! Have a Naturally Twisted day!!!